Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Philosophy Face Wash!


Purity Made Simple is part of a collection of Philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin. Purity is a ph-balanced formula that contains sage, chamomile, and carrot which dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. I have rather sensitive skin, but the ingredients in this wash did not break me out. It is great for people with super- sensitive skin, I break out to almost anything with a fragrance! I did check the full ingredient listing for potentially irritating substances before I bought it and I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first, but after I tried it I was in love! It feels like it has a built in toner which is great for people with combination skin like me! It may not be the best at removing liner and mascara, but I usually remove that with makeup remover before I wash my face. I really want to try the micro delivery wash now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Glossy N Saucy | by TNB